Discover More Flavours
Hot Marinara and Parmesan Dip Cheese Sticks
True Beer Food
Fry n’ Dip with Cheesy Bolognese Dip
BBQ Cheese Burger
· McCain® Breaded Onion Rings – 140 g
· Sharp cheddar – 180 g
· Butter – 30 g
· Milk – 1-1/2 cup
· Cream – 50 ml
· Flour – 2 tbsp
· In a sauce pot, melt the butter in medium / low heat.
· Add the flour and let it cook till golden brown.
· Slowly and always stirring, pour in the milk and let it cook till thick.
· Add the cheese and cream, continue cooking in low fire until the cheese melts.
· Season the cheese sauce with salt and pepper and chill.
· Fry McCain® Breaded Onion Rings for 2 minutes 30 seconds at 177˚C and serve with a cup of cheese sauce.
· Garnish with parsley.